Air compressor operation should pay attention to the following issues
- Before operating the air compressor, you should pay attention to the following issues:
(1) Keep the lubricating oil in the oil pool within the range of the scale, and check that the oil volume in the lubricator should not be lower than the scale line value before the operation of the air compressor.
(2) Check whether the moving parts are sensitive, whether the connecting parts are fastened, whether the lubrication system is normal, whether the motor and electrical control equipment are safe and reliable.
(3) Before operating the air compressor, check whether the protective equipment and safety accessories are intact.
(4) Check whether the exhaust pipe can be unblocked.
(5) Connect the water source and open the water inlet valves to make the cooling water flow.
- When operating the air compressor, it should be noted that before starting for the first time after being out of use for a long time, it must be checked by turning the car to see if there is any impact, jamming or abnormal sound.
- It is necessary to start the machine under no-load condition. After the no-load working condition is normal, gradually make the air compressor work under load.
- When the air compressor is in operation, after normal operation, you should always pay attention to various appearance readings and adjust them at any time.
- During the operation of the air compressor, the following conditions should also be checked:
(1) Whether the temperature of the motor is normal, and whether the readings of the ammeters are within the specified range.
(2) Whether the operating sound of each part is normal.
(3) Whether the suction valve cover is hot, and whether the sound of the valve is normal.
(4) Whether the various safety protection equipment of the air compressor is reliable.
- After the air compressor is operated for 2 hours, the oil and water in the oil-water separator, central cooler, and after cooler need to be discharged once, and the oil and water in the air storage barrel should be discharged once every shift.
- When the following conditions are found during the operation of the air compressor, the car should be stopped immediately, the cause should be found out, and it should be eliminated.
(1) The lubricating oil is cut off or the cooling water is cut off.
(2) The water temperature suddenly rises or falls.
(3) The exhaust pressure suddenly rises and the safety valve fails.
(4) The load suddenly exceeds the normal value.
(5) The mechanical sound is abnormal.
(6) The motor or electrical equipment is abnormal.
Sollant Focus on Energy Saving