How to deal with insufficient exhaust volume of air compressor maintenance
The air compressor is a driven fluid machine that upgrades low-pressure gas to high-pressure gas. It is the engine of the air source system. During use, it is inevitable to encounter various failures that seriously affect the work. So, how to deal with the failure of insufficient exhaust volume during air compressor maintenance? Insufficient displacement is one of the more prone failures of compressors, and its occurrence is mainly caused by the following reasons:
1. Malfunction of the air intake filter: fouling and clogging reduce the exhaust volume; the suction pipe is too long and the pipe diameter is too small, which increases the suction resistance and affects the air volume, so the filter should be cleaned regularly.
2. The reduction of the compressor speed reduces the displacement: the air compressor is used improperly, because the displacement of the air compressor is designed according to the altitude, suction temperature and humidity, when it is used on a plateau exceeding the above standards When the suction pressure decreases, the displacement will inevitably decrease.
3. The cylinder, piston, and piston ring are severely worn and out of tolerance, which increases the relevant clearance and leakage, which affects the displacement. When it is normal wear and tear, it is necessary to replace the wearing parts in time, such as piston rings. It belongs to incorrect installation, if the gap is not suitable, it should be corrected according to the drawing. If there is no drawing, experience data can be taken. For the gap between the piston and the cylinder along the circumference, if it is a cast iron piston, the gap value is the diameter of the cylinder. 0.06/100～0.09/100; for aluminum alloy pistons, the gap is 0.12/100～0.18/100 of the diameter of the gas diameter; steel pistons can take the smaller value of aluminum alloy pistons.
4. The stuffing box is not tight, and air leakage will reduce the air volume. The reason is firstly that the stuffing box itself does not meet the requirements when it is manufactured; secondly, it may be that the center of the piston rod and the stuffing box is not well aligned during installation, resulting in wear, strain, etc., resulting in air leakage; generally lubricating oil is added to the stuffing box , it can play the role of lubrication, sealing and cooling.
5. The failure of compressor suction and exhaust valves affects the displacement. Metal fragments or other debris fall between the valve seat and the valve plate of the air valve, resulting in lax closure and air leakage. This not only affects the displacement, but also the change of interstage pressure and temperature? The occurrence of this kind of problem may be due to firstly, manufacturing quality problems, such as warping of the valve plate, and secondly, air leakage due to serious wear of the valve seat and valve plate.
6. The spring force of the gas valve does not match the gas force well. If the elastic force is too strong, the opening of the valve plate will be slow, and if the elastic force is too weak, the valve plate will not close in time. These will not only affect the gas volume, but also affect the increase in power, as well as the life of the valve plate and spring. At the same time, it will also affect the change of gas pressure and temperature.
7. The pressing force of the pressing air valve is improper. If the pressing force is small, there will be air leakage. Of course, it will not work if it is too tight, and the valve cover will be deformed and damaged. Generally, the pressing force can be calculated by the following formula: p=kπ/4 D2P2, D is the diameter of the valve cavity, and P2 is the maximum Gas pressure, K is a value greater than 1, generally 1.5 to 2.5, K=1.5 to 2.0 at low pressure, and K=1.5 to 2.5 at high pressure. If K is taken in this way, if the gas valve fails, the valve cover will inevitably heat up, and the pressure will also increase. unusual.