Fault analysis of air compressor intake valve not opening
The intake valve of the screw air compressor is a normally open intake valve. When the screw air compressor is not loaded, the solenoid valve is open, and after the compressor is loaded, the solenoid valve is closed. When the solenoid valve is open, there will be a gas that will close the intake valve, but it will not close. The intake space should be reserved to maintain the low pressure required for compressor lubrication, usually 1.5bar. After closing the solenoid valve, the compressor will enter the normal working state until it reaches the set working pressure, which depends on the user.
For the fault that the air compressor intake valve cannot be opened, the summary is as follows:
1. There is too much water in the control pipeline; it is recommended to check and maintain the control pipeline every day.
2. Check the cylinder, valve sleeve and shaft, and replace them when necessary.
3. Check the intake valve, valve sleeve and shaft, and replace if necessary.
4. The solenoid valve is faulty; repair or replace the solenoid valve.
5. The reciprocating valve is damaged; repair or replace the reciprocating valve.
6. Check and tighten the connector of the solenoid valve wire.