What is the output pressure of the low pressure air compressor?
Common problems before starting to use low-pressure air compressors:
- Check the three-phase power supply and the oil level of the air compressor. The normal oil level should be in the green area of the oil level gauge. If the oil level is found to be insufficient, immediately add lubricating oil for the low-pressure air compressor to the required value.
- Check the operation panel of the air compressor to see if there is any abnormality. If the panel shows that the equipment has stopped, it is normal.
- Open the outlet gate valve of the air compressor. After the above inspection is correct, it can be used normally.
Common problems in running the whole process:
- After starting up, check whether the low-pressure air compressor has abnormal dynamics and vibrations, whether there is oil leakage, air leakage and other problems, and it must be repaired in time if any abnormality is found.
- Pay attention to check the oil level when the air compressor is working. When the equipment is in operation, it is a normal phenomenon that the oil level will decrease compared with that after the machine is shut down. If the oil quantity is too low and the temperature of the exhaust pipe remains high, the engine should be stopped immediately to replenish the lubricating oil.
- Condensed water will be generated during the operation of the air compressor, which should be discharged on time. The specific discharge time can be adjusted according to the climate and air humidity. It is recommended to at least once a day.
- During the operation, check the voltage, current, outlet gas pressure, outlet exhaust temperature, oil level and other parameters every 1 to 2 hours.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider