Responsibilities of air compressor station personnel
1. Personnel in the air compressor station should be familiar with the following equipment and systems.
(1) The function, structural performance and working principle of air compressors, cold dryers, gas storage tanks and other equipment.
(2) Familiar with the structure and layout of compression system and drying system.
(3) Be able to skillfully start, stop and operate the equipment correctly.
(4) According to the change of instrument parameters, it can quickly and accurately troubleshoot and ensure gas supply for production.
(5) Able to discover equipment defects in time, be able to carry out safety measures before maintenance and inspection and operation work after maintenance, and be able to deal with general equipment defects.
2. Work according to the regulations and instructions of the squad leader to ensure the normal operation of the equipment under the jurisdiction and ensure the gas consumption of the workshop.
3. Responsible for the operation, maintenance, supervision, and fire prevention of the entire system of the air compressor, timely remove oil and water leakage on the ground, and ensure the cleanliness of equipment and workplaces.
4. Responsible for the normal operation and maintenance of air compressors, cold dryers and supporting pressure vessels.
5. Responsible for the supply of qualified compressed air.
6. Responsible for the pressure adjustment of the air compressor, cold dryer, and the inlet and outlet of the gas storage tank, and comply with the process requirements.
7. Regularly observe and record all kinds of lubrication points, sealing points and pressure points.
8. Strictly abide by the safety operating procedures to ensure the safe operation of air compressors and cold dryers.
9. Do a good job in anticipating accidents and take serious measures to prevent accidents.
10. Do a good job of running logs and records.
11. Complete other temporary tasks assigned by the leader.
12.During the duty period, strictly abide by the various management systems of the company and the workshop.
Sollant Group-Professional Compressed Gas Solutions Provider